Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Things!

I recently came aware of these facts.


I weight nearly 300 pounds.


I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old(boys).


I have diabetes.


I have high blood pressure.


I have high cholesterol.
__________________________________________________________


I got my wake up call last August (2011). I went to my doctor for a yearly check up. Turns out I needed a hysterectomy and my gall bladder removed. 
That was a trip!
Six months post op and I feel fabulous! 
Or I did until I realized that I cannot wear anything in my closet. None of my pants, skirts, shorts fit me anymore.
I do not want to have to buy new clothes again!


I have been a vegetarian for a little over a month now. I do still eat fish, so I guess that makes me a Pescetarian.




I love these things!
They have become an obsession for me. :)

Just wanted you to know that this blog will be changing to a veggie based blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment